Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Teaching with iPads Live

Well my first experience using free Ustream.tv to broadcast my live iPad demonstration was a little hit and miss.

Hit: It was really easy to use. I just logged in and clicked "Start Broadcast" the website found my webcam and microphone and started to broadcast.

Miss: The video quality was really bad, mostly my fault I suspect. I was trying to video a projection screen and my cheap little webcam couldn't make it look good.

Using school technology like live Internet broadcasting is sometimes like this. You try it a little -- learn, and then try it again and try to make it better. I am going to order a better camera and come up with a better system so expect to see better quality in the future.

Thanks for your support.

If you want to watch the recording click on the link below:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/teaching-with-ipads

No comments:

Post a Comment